During my career, I’ve been featured across a number of mediums and in a variety of ways. Sometimes I’ve got on my educator hat, sometimes I’m sharing personal experiences that speak to what I know are universal challenges. If you’re curious about collaborating or need a voice, I am available for feature interviews, expert opinions, advice, and guest appearances on your show.
- The realities of office romances – The Toronto Sun
- 3 Toronto Experts on how to date in the #MeToo era – The Toronto Star
- Creating a conversation on ‘ethical sexuality’: Heather Elizabeth brings Breakfast and BDSM discussion to St. James – The Dialogue
- Why living with friends doesn’t make you a bad adult – The National Post
- BDSM educators say ‘Fifty Shades’ isn’t an accurate portrayal of kink community – The Huffington Post
- The Kink Club: inside the secret world of BDSM – Toronto Life
- The Do’s and Don’ts of BDSM – Now Magazine
Documentaries and Podcasts
- Sex, Truth and Audio Tape Part 1: Shifting identities on a changing sexual landscape – Ideas with Paul Kennedy, CBC Radio.
- Sex, Truth, and Audio Tape Part 2: what does consent really mean? – Ideas with Paul Kennedy, CBC Radio.
- Risk Assessment in Kink – The Rainbow Connection
- Sex and Life with Eli Jakeman
- How to date in the #metoo era – The Jennifer Campbell Show, News 570
- Sex Positive and shameful about fetish and pleasure – Out in the Open with Piya Chattopadhyay, CBC Radio
- Conversations on consent, with JP Robichaud – Sex City Radio
- Affirmative Consent in the wake of Jian Ghomeshi – Afternoons with Ted Woloshyn, NewsTalk 1010
Television and Video
- Kink and BDSM – Sex with Dr. Zen
- The 5 Most Amazing Things We Found at Sexapalooza (NSFW) – TheGridTO